Thursday, April 10, 2014

Blogging Vacation

Hey  Yall,

Been a while since I have posted here. I guess I took a little blogging vacation. I will use this as an opportunity to update you on the latest with Mold3D.

3D Printing Workshop for Artist!
April 26 and 27, I will be co-teaching a 3D Printing workshop for ZBrush Artists here in Burbank, Ca. 

Check out the site here for more info. Essentially we will be going through anatomy and form under the guidance of Gio Nakpil, fantastic artist and person, on Saturday. Sunday I will be taking over to get everyone's finished bust ready for print. Should be an awesome time!

We got a few awesome sponsors for this workshop, including FormLabs, Wacom and of course, Pixologic.

Our workshop is nearly full and signups close next week or when the last spot is taken.




No comments:

Post a Comment